Statalist

Re: st: RE: how to save output from TABLE or TABSTAT as a stata .dta data file

From   fengsz@yahoo.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: how to save output from TABLE or TABSTAT as a stata .dta data file
Date   Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Both, Martin and Albert. But I was trying to avoid using collapse as it creates trouble when the some of the data generated is empty. Is there anyway to save the output from table or tabstat, or it's simply not possible?

Shuaizhang