Re: st: mlogit with endogenous variable and iv?

Subject   Re: st: mlogit with endogenous variable and iv?
Date   Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:20:54 +0200

Belated reply: when unusual combinations of the types/natures of the variable arise in IV setting, -cmp- from SSC is the solution in 95% or more of the cases. Such a recommendation comes out about once a month from me!
More: -mtreatnb- from SJ 6-4 works with fem_work count and other_inc multinomial (treatment-effects model, not really IV)
      -selmlog- from works with fem_work continuos and other_inc multinomial (sample selection, i.e. a la -heckman-, not really IV)

P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.