Re: st: AW: estpost tabstat

From   Ben Jann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: estpost tabstat
Date   Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:59:19 +0200

As Martin notes, using -stats- (as opposed to -statistics- or an
abbreviation thereof)  as an argument to the -columns()- option is an
undocumented feature of -tabstat-. The feature is not supported by
-estpost tabstat- because -columns()- has no effect on how -tabstat-
returns its results and, hence, -estpost tabstat- has to interpret
-columns()- and take steps to rearrange results accordingly. When
implementing this I was not aware of the undocumented -stats-
argument. I'll try to put together an update which adds support for
-columns(stats)-.
ben