Re: R: Re: st: further question about competing risks using Lunn & McNeil method

From   natalie chan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: R: Re: st: further question about competing risks using Lunn & McNeil method
Date   Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:59:40 +0100

Many thanks Enzo, for your reply, and for kindly sending me the
-stcompadj- file, which are most helpful.

Best,

Natalie