Re: st: Cumulative Percentiles & Accuracy Profiles

From   Eva Poen <>
Subject   Re: st: Cumulative Percentiles & Accuracy Profiles
Date   Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:48:24 +0100

does it have to be the bin comparison? Another useful way to do such
comparisons is a -qqplot- (-help diagnostic_plots-). -qqplot- plots
the percentiles of variable 1 (e.g. your dependent variable) agains
the percentiles of variable 2 (e.g. your predicted values). If they
are exactly the same, the plot produces a straight line. It's a nice
way to see how the two distributions differ.

Hope this helps,