st: S-Curve/logistic curve regression

From   Sven Wiese <>
Subject   st: S-Curve/logistic curve regression
Date   Wed, 01 Apr 2009 18:54:05 +0200

Dear Statalist,

I have a twodimensional dataset of two continious variables and want to fit a regression to the data, but I want the outcome to be an s-Curve (or logistic curve). I think it might be like fitting a polynomial to the data, but as mentioned I want to fit an s-curve, which can be expressed by the exponential function.
I am aware of the logistic regression, the difference is, that my dependant variable is not binary.

Can anyone help me out?

Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!