Re: st: Variance decomposition

From   Joseph McDonnell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Variance decomposition
Date   Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:03:26 +0930

Susan

many multilevel models are based on "location" e.g. schools within
region, students within schools, measurements within students. There
are a number of books on multilevel/random-effect models. Rabe-Hesketh
and Skrondal's Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata is one
that addresses such models from a Stata user's point of view and I can
personally recommend it. It's available at the StataCorp website.

Cheers

Joseph