Re: st: Comparing coefficients between two samples

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparing coefficients between two samples
Date   Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:42:28 +0200

I don't think it would be a problem if your equation is overidentified. If you are worried about having an endogenous dummy, that should not be a problem either. Check out the paper by Angrist:

http://ideas.repec.org/p/nbr/nberte/0248.html

Perhaps others have ideas.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland