st: RE: RE: SSC Archive help files now available in HTML

From   "Newson, Roger B" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: SSC Archive help files now available in HTML
Date   Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:31:47 +0100

Thanks to Kit for the info. What we need now (as Maarten says, and in case any StataCorp people are listening) is a way to translate a group of .sthlp files to .html, translating the .smcl hyperrefs to corresponding .html hyperrefs. That would be particularly helpful for people like me, who typically document a large comprehensive package with a whole tree of .sthlp files referring to each other. I do not know how feasible this is.

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
National Heart and Lung Institute
Imperial College London