st: RE: SSC Archive help files now available in HTML

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: SSC Archive help files now available in HTML
Date   Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:08:24 +0100

This is very impressive. Are there any plans to distribute a conversion package from .sthlp to .html on SSC? (Or even in official Stata, in case any StataCorp people are listening?)

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics