Re: st: defiing the reference category in multinominal logistic regression

From   Dan Waldo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: defiing the reference category in multinominal logistic regression
Date   Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry -- I should have been more concise:
Is there a way to force mlogit to use the omitted category from
-char depvar[omit] #
as the base outcome (reference group)? Or must I repeat this with the
b(#) option in the mlogit command?

The repetition is not difficult ... but I have a lot of regressions to run and therefore a lot of opportunities to make an error in defining the reference group.