Re: st: STATA command for Testing for endogeneity when the sample size is small. Is there a small sample correction?

From   Stephen Armah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA command for Testing for endogeneity when the sample size is small. Is there a small sample correction?
Date   Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:31:26 -0500

Dear Kit,
Thanks for your helpful answer.