AW: st: AW: graph font options

Subject   AW: st: AW: graph font options
Date   Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:50:28 +0100

<>

In a do-file you could try what Ben described in
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-09/msg00104.html

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Albert Yung-Hsu
Liu
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2009 17:40
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: AW: graph font options

Thanks Martin.  I didn't see that I could change the font in the clipboard
tab in graph preferences.

Is there way to do this as a command, rather than doing it in the window?
I would like something similar to using the scheme() option in a twoway
command rather than changing the scheme in the graph preferences window.

Albert