Re: st: doedit

From   "Eric A. Booth" <>
Subject   Re: st: doedit
Date   Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:20:19 -0500

 I use a Mac 10.5.6 running Stata 10.1 SE 64-bit with all updates.
When I type -doedit I get the same result as David--it gives me an error. Also, when I type -doedit- it gives me a do-file editor window title "".

Before I upgraded to the 64-bit version my -dofile- command behaved the same way you describe: "When I type -doedit, an empty do- file window open with the title "". (Of course, the file is only written to disk after saving it.) "

Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute
Texas A&M University
Office: +979.845.6754