Re: st: getting p-values from estat phtest into esttab

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: getting p-values from estat phtest into esttab
Date   Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:25:02 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Fri, 27/3/09, moleps islon wrote:
> I need to save multiple p-values from the estat phtest
> postestimated cox analysis, preferably in a way that
> esttab would let me display them afterwards. However
> the only values returned are r(chi2) and r(df). This
> problem was addressed in the statalist back in 2007 as
> well by Jebsen. The answer though seems elusive.

There is nothing elusive about this, Stata has given
you all the information you need. The p-value is:

You can store that number in a matrix or as a local,
or display it on screen using -display-.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen