re: st: Stata 9.2 vs limdep

From   "Johan Hellstrom" <>
To   <>
Subject   re: st: Stata 9.2 vs limdep
Date   Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:08:43 +0100

Some time ago I found a comparison between these statistical software
packages by Hun Myoung Park. At least for panel data models he notices some
discrepancies between Stata and Limdep (as well as between SAS and SPSS):

Although, I only tried Limdep one afternoon a couple of years ago (as I
mainly use Stata and occasionally R) I think the corresponding Limdep code
to  regress... , robust cluster(code) is REGRESS;...; Cluster = code $