Re: st: Stata 9.2 versus Limdep

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 9.2 versus Limdep
Date   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:35:58 -0500

There are also some other robust options in regress that are possible (hc2, hc3) that are discussed in the manual for regress. Also there is some documentation for Stata vce() that you might report back to the list as to whether the methods of robust or options for vce() described in the manuals even match those in the documentation for Limdep.