st: AW: one row for each individual

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: one row for each individual
Date   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:37:22 +0100

You are welcome!

Did you send this twice? I seem to be getting each message twice today...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Chiara Mussida
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 14:28
An: statalist
Betreff: st: one row for each individual

Thanks Martin! Ok, but I guess I found the proper way to sort out the issue:
I have 3 rows for each individual that contain individual
characteristics + L mk info (in which I'm particularly interested)
surveyed yearly in 3 different waves. I guess the most proper way is
to separate my datasate into 3 files - 1 for each year - by obviously
renaming the variables of each year. Then, with a double merge (by my
newID) I will get the final file with 1 row for each subject.

I hope this will work

Chiara Mussida
PhD candidate
Doctoral school of Economic Policy