st: RE: Kernel smoothed conditional quantiles‏‏

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Kernel smoothed conditional quantiles‏‏
Date   Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:29:23 -0000

A similar question from the same email identifier (but under the name Jason rather than Leo Chewbacca) was posted on 17 March

and well answered on the same day by Austin Nichols:

I am not aware of any developments in the interim that change the advice.

Leo Chewbacca (twice)

I would like to plot a age profile using the kernel smoothed conditional quantiles technique, ie the age profiles in the following paper:
Magee L. and Burbidge J. B. (1991), "Computing Kernel-Smoothed Conditional Quantiles from Many Observations", Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 86, pp. 673-677
Is there any way to do it in stata??