Re: st: Graph bar using the over option

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Graph bar using the over option
Date   Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:17:54 -0500

.

What you wanted is to have your times (ordered correctly) over your variables, not your variables grouped by time, which is what you got. The help file for graph bar talks about what you can expect under different requests. You have to scroll way down to ``remarks'', specifically where it gives pictures of year and division.