st: Maximum number of variables for ICE

From   "Burd, Randall" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Maximum number of variables for ICE
Date   Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:58:37 -0400

What is the maximum number of variables that ICE can effectively handle?

I have a dataset with several hundred thousand observations. I have
three variables with missing data (two continuous-normal and one
ordered-categorical) as well as >2,000 binary variables with complete
data.

Thanks.

Randall S Burd, MD, PhD
Children's National Medical Center
Department of Surgery
111 Michigan Ave NW
Washington, DC  20010
202-476-2151
FAX 202-476-4174

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.