Re: st: Overlay a map with additional boundaries in -tmap-?

From   "Eric A. Booth" <>
Subject   Re: st: Overlay a map with additional boundaries in -tmap-?
Date   Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:53:41 -0500

What commands were you using with -tmap- ?

Have you tried using -spmap- yet? -spmap- seems to be more flexible with plotting multiple layers on a map.

Take a look at this link: (especially pages 230 - 250) for some detailed examples (use google translate on the document if you don't speak Italian).

Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute
Texas A&M University
Office: +979.845.6754