Re: st: gllamm with complex surveys

From   MAY BAYDOUN <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gllamm with complex surveys
Date   Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:04:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Stas,

Thank you so much! Yes, that was what I thought, regarding having only measured variables. I will try reg3 and see what happens. Thanks again!

May

May Baydoun, PhD in Epidemiology (UNC-Chapel Hill)  Staff Scientist,  National Institute on Aging, NIH/IRP,  Biomedical Research Center,  Baltimore, MD