Re: st: dprobit/nocons/mfx question

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   Re: st: dprobit/nocons/mfx question
Date   Sat, 21 Mar 2009 07:39:01 -0400

I would not advocate dropping the command (and as you say StataCorp would not do so). What can be done is to move it to the status of - for- or -ivreg-. They are still there, just not documented, in their deprecated status.

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |