Re: st: Small sample

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: Small sample
Date   Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:41:53 +0100

The reviewer might be referring to non-parametric techniques which are more conservative (with small sample)--e.g., Mann-Whitney U test, Kruskal-Wallis, Wilcoxon Rank-Sum test, Quantile regression etc.

Bootstrap might also be useful. Also, the vce(robust) might be an option.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne