Re: st: Bootstrap after xtregar

From   Helene Ehrhart <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap after xtregar
Date   Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:12:10 +0100

Thank you Marteen for this useful precision.
So I won't use this method to do my estimations and I will post another thread to find how I could then estimate in 2SLS with random effects correcting for autocorrelation.

Best regards,

Hélène Ehrhart.