Re: st: Populating a new variable based on comparisons between observations

From   Eva Poen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Populating a new variable based on comparisons between observations
Date   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:28:27 +0000

Dalhia,

bysort Company_GVKEY (Deal_Date): gen Latest_Name = Company_Name[_N]

Hope this helps,
Eva