RE: st: output of multiple regressions in Latex + labels below

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: output of multiple regressions in Latex + labels below
Date   Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:15:32 -0700

> There are multiple packages that can do that, but I cannot find one
> with the options of putting labels below as indicate in the following
> example.
>
> (The problem is includes the "Yes" and "No." I would know how to do
> this if the label at the bottom were "0" and "1.")
>
> Spending on X Spending on Y
>
> Income 0.5 0.4
> Male 0.1 0.2
> Observations 140 120
> R-squared 0.5 0.4
> State fixed effects Yes No
> Year dummies Yes Yes
> State trends No Yes

See the help for -addtext( )- option.

sysuse auto, clear
tab rep78, gen(year)
ren year1 Year1

reg mpg price length turn year*
outreg2 using myfile, ctitle(Spending on X) addt(Year dummies, Yes) drop(year*) tex replace

reg mpg price length turn gear foreign year*
outreg2 using myfile, ctitle(Spending on Y) addt(Year dummies, No) drop(year*) tex
Windows Live™: Life without walls.