Re: st: loglikelihood and loglikelihood ratio

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: loglikelihood and loglikelihood ratio
Date   Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:18:17 -0400

Hi Maarten,

1. My loglikelihood is positive, not negative. Sorry for the mistake in the previous email.

2 A is the unrestricted model, B is the restricted model. Following is the test result. What's wrong with it?

. lrtest A B
(log-likelihoods of null models cannot be compared)

Likelihood-ratio test                                  LR chi2(3)  =     10.94
(Assumption: B nested in A)                            Prob > chi2 =    0.0121

Jingjing