st: newey options

From   Elizabeth Seidler <>
Subject   st: newey options
Date   Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:13:55 -0400

Hello All,
I am running the following regression:
newey m_t r [aw=weight], lag(1) t(rankt) force
option t() not allowed
which produces the noted error in version 8 of IC Stata. However, if I start my program with the command -version 7- it runs successfully. Any thoughts? I would prefer to use my currently installed version to take advantage of the updates that are available (and may not be backward-looking). I am using a Mac platform, but ran into the same problem on a Windows platform.
Thank you in advance,