Statalist

st: Kernel smoothed conditional quantiles

From   Jason <messiatargentina@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Kernel smoothed conditional quantiles
Date   Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:34:26 +1030

I struggling in  running the kernel smoothed conditional quantiles for my data, and  I am just wondering if there is a command/programmed package in stata which carries out the kernel smoothed conditional quantiles??
Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff? Explore the new Windows Live .
http://www.microsoft.com/australia/windows/windowslive/