st: Kernel smoothed conditional quantiles

From   Jason <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Kernel smoothed conditional quantiles
Date   Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:34:26 +1030

I struggling in  running the kernel smoothed conditional quantiles for my data, and  I am just wondering if there is a command/programmed package in stata which carries out the kernel smoothed conditional quantiles??
Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff? Explore the new Windows Live .