Re: st: do-file on dataset not currently used by Stata

From   postkarte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: do-file on dataset not currently used by Stata
Date   Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:05:06 -0400

Thanks for all responses, -preserve- and -restore- did the trick! Also
thanks to Dan for pointing out the SAS/Stata transition guide -
curious about -saswrapper- now.

Frederic