RE: st: RE: twoway scatter returns "unmatched quote"

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: twoway scatter returns "unmatched quote"
Date   Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:21:26 -0000

No quotes are included in what you report here as typed.

So, check out in turn

1. Any unmatched quotes in the variable label of -status-.

2. Any unmatched quotes in the value labels of -status- (if any).

3. Any unmatched quotes in the values of -status- (if it is a string

4. Repeat 1 for your other variables.

My guess is #1.

Then remove the unmatched quote _or_ insert a matching quote and reissue
the -graph- command.

I tried it without the space (I mistakenly put it back there when I
copied the code for the list) but I get the same error. Any other

Kieran McCaul