Re: st: Stata output into Word

Subject   Re: st: Stata output into Word
Date   Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:15:54 +0100

Currently away from my home base, but my German Word switches to "English (USA)" with automatic language detection on. In fact, if you want a large chunk of text in the results window ( to try out this issue), give -bs- a non-estimation command to trigger a longish warning:

***
sysuse auto, clear
bs r(mean): su tr
***

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maarten buis" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: st: Stata output into Word

--- On Fri, 13/3/09, Allan Reese (Cefas) <[email protected]> wrote:
I cut'n'pasted Stata output into Word, highlight the
text the change the font, and Word decided the default
language had become Portuguese.  Does this happen
generally, or could it be related to Timberlake making
the UK copies?

I just tried it here in Germany, and this doesn't change
the default language here.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie