AW: st: Re: save coeff estimators of Arima model with foreach

From   "Hua Pan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   AW: st: Re: save coeff estimators of Arima model with foreach
Date   Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:31:02 +0100

Oh my god, I�really sorry for that, Martin! I� avoid such spelling mistakes later.
And you know what, I’ve tried my foreach command that I’ve written in the Email again, and it works!!! I must have made some mistakes as I typed, or you have some magic?!
Whatever I really appreciate your great help, and hope at least that my Email and my foreach command with arima can be helpful to the beginners who have difficulty with these commands.
Martin, thank you very much again and thank you everybody who read this Email for your time and attention.

Best Wishes

Hua

-------- Original-Nachricht --------