st: AW: ereturn list with xtivreg2

From   Davide Cantoni <>
Subject   st: AW: ereturn list with xtivreg2
Date   Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:43:57 -0400

Martin, thanks for your reply.

Of course, I should have been more precise. I just mean the p-values
for the coefficient estimates. (Fifth column from the left in the main
output table, if I have to be even more precise)

Well, the issue is precisely that there is *no* "e(df_r)" in the
results saved in e() by -xtivreg2-.... So I would love to know what
all these results in e() mean.

Best, Davide