st: implementation of variance formula

From   Inna Becher <>
Subject   st: implementation of variance formula
Date   Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:07:14 +0100

Dear statalisters,

I have to implement a formula of the variance of modified horvitz-thompson-estimator. My dataset is very large, so I cannot produce a lot of new variables in order to do that. Should I use mata? Are there any examples of implementing variance formulas in stata?
Thank you.

Inna Becher