st: problem downloading from archive

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: problem downloading from archive
Date   Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:36:29 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing from Ethiopia, Africa.
I want to install the STATA module to perform
propensity score matching. But I'm facing the problem
of "connection timed out". Would you, pls, help me with this?

Best regards,

suggest you do 'help netio' and perhaps adjust the timeout settings as needed.

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |