RE: st: RE: RE: Two-word commands with gettoken

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Two-word commands with gettoken
Date   Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:13:33 -0000

You should not enumerate all the possibilities. See e.g. the opening part of code for -duplicates- for how to do this.

. viewsource duplicates.ado

Martin Weiss

Of course, you could enumerate all the possiblities... Also note the
command -unabcmd-...

Augusto Cadenas