Re: AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)

From   Chao Yawo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)
Date   Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:17:20 -0400

thanks very much. I do not intend writing my own ado, but I will
rather use the relogit command, and then the pweight and cluster
options - of course, I will be sacrificing stratification (strata)
information since it seems Stata can only specify strata option under
the svyset command.

So, I guess thats the choice i have to deal with...

rgds, CY