Re: AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)

From   Chao Yawo <>
Subject   Re: AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)
Date   Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:30:40 -0400

Thanks Martin and Richard,

I am thinking of using the relogit command, but I am wondering how i
could do so, while incorporating complex sampling design

Should I just svyset my data and then run the relogit OR

should I just use the relogit command, but specify the weight option
on the command. Even if I do this, there is no way to specify the
strata or the sampling unit commands directly, so would my model be
estimated correctly?

thanks for all your help.

rgds, CY