AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)

Subject   AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)
Date   Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:58:01 +0100

<>

Richard,

is -relogit- still under active development? Maybe it is so good it does not
need any fixes, but it was last touched in 1999.

It is not to be found via -findit relogit-, and you cannot -net from- the
website you cite. The only way to get it is to unzip the files into the
PERSONAL directory... The point is that beginners have a hard time finding
it, and that is why the list has to alert them to it over and over...

HTH
Martin