st: AW: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)

Subject   st: AW: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)
Date   Sun, 8 Mar 2009 14:48:00 +0100

<>

The problem with such an unequal distribution of the dependent variable is
that you would have a hard time beating the naive model, i.e. saying that no
one ever tests for STD, w/o reference to any covariates. That would classify
98.4% of your population correctly...

BTW, whether you model "test" or "no test" simply inverts the coefficients
in the -logit-

*************
clear*
inp std resid freq