Statalist

st: RE: Spouse's occupation in a household

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Spouse's occupation in a household
Date   Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:18:24 -0000

This is an FAQ.

FAQ     . . Creating variables recording prop. of the other members of a
group
4/05

How do I create variables summarizing for each individual properties of
the other members of a group?

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/members.html

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Quang Nguyen

Following is a sample of the household data we have:

Household   Relationship with household head     Occupation
1                  1                                                  4
1                  2                                                  5
1                  3                                                  6
1                  4                                                  8