st: stataprogrammer

From   Sergiy Radyakin <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: stataprogrammer
Date   Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:45:01 -0500

Dear All,

my company is looking to hire a research analyst on an up to 6 months
contract with possible extension up to 2 years in the Washington DC
area. We are looking for a person with strong Stata skills (mata).
Knowledge of C# is an advantage, but not required. If you are
interested in this position please email your CV to this address with
a word stataprogrammer in the subject line on or before Friday, March
20th, 2009.

Thank you,
     Sergiy Radyakin