Re: st: Seemingly unrelated regression (SUR) test joint significance with clustered standard errors

From   Thomas Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Seemingly unrelated regression (SUR) test joint significance with clustered standard errors
Date   Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:27:44 -0600

Austin,

FYI, I have been unsuccessful in reading the slide presentation you
linked from the Stata meeting.  On slide 10 I invariably get an I/O
error and then the remaining slides are blank.  Is there an
alternative source you can share a link to?  Thanks.

Tom

Thomas Jacobs