Re: st: RE: AW: mfx with tobit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: AW: mfx with tobit
Date   Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:15:20 +0100

Hi,

thanks for your answers Martin and Carlo!

I am a little confused now, do people agree that robust tobit estimation does not account for heteroskedasticity? But what is it then good for?

Best

Phil

-------- Original-Nachricht --------