AW: st: can I get standardized coefficients by standardize variables first?

Subject   AW: st: can I get standardized coefficients by standardize variables first?
Date   Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:58:51 +0100

<>

Oh, great, but I will stick to Stata:

*************
sysuse auto, clear
qui reg pr we f rep tr tu
qui sum pr if e(sample)
sca sd=r(sd)
qui tabstat we f rep tr tu if e(sample), statistics( sd ) columns(variables)
save

mata
	sds=st_matrix("r(StatTotal)")'
	mata stata qui reg pr we f rep tr tu