Re: AW: st: AW: problem with the generate command

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: AW: problem with the generate command
Date   Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:35:29 -0500

--

Eva is right. There's no need for -regexr-. With gremlins zapped, the following works for me.

replace healthinit="" if healthinit==".."
destring healthinit, gen(h)

-Steve