Re: st: Re: Using xml_tab

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Using xml_tab
Date   Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:20:26 -0500

Thank you for your examples.  After working through them and returning
to the help file it seems that there is a trade-off between writing
out stored estimations and matrices.

Writing out stored estimations allows significant control over the
format and layout of the table but does not allow for things like
renaming the rows or dropping the standard errors.

Writing out matrices allows control over the row labels but not cell
formatting and outputting significance levels (stars) and other
statistics (e.g. R2, etc.).

Am I understanding the difference between the two methods correctly?

Best,
Alan